Careers at Anya Active Singapore
We are looking to grow our small yet growing team—you will be one of the first and core part of the team.
1. Marketing & Creative Executive (Full-Time)
We're looking for an empathetic and passionate individual to create with us and to help propel the brand's growth. The ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and obsesses over the last 10 percent—you are not afraid to think out of the box, yet still strive to meet the highest standard, even in the smallest details.
• Work closely with the founder and team to bring the brand's vision and mission to life
• Develop the creative strategies of the brand and ensure that they are translated consistently across all aspects of the brand, including but not limited to visual representation (photographs, art or other design elements), website, social media
• Assist in managing all photoshoots and video shoots, from ideation to creating briefs, location scouting, styling and all matters of production to elevate the brand story
• Brainstorm and conceptualise campaigns while adhering to the brand values
• Conduct research and social listening, and always be on top of industry trends
• You are highly conceptual and are able to come up with ideas
• You have an amazing visual eye: You know what makes a communication powerful (visually)
• You are empathetic and you have an understanding of the marketing process and brand creatives
• >2 years experience in brand marketing/art direction/creatives
• Familiarity (even passion) in activewear/active lifestyle is a plus
As one of the first full-time team members, you will be given company equity (on top of cash) as part of your compensation.
Apply via LinkedIn or send your CV + portfolio over to email@example.com.
2. Creative & Design Intern (3-6 months)
We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual who is not afraid to think out of the box and has a passion in growing brands.
• Develop visual assets and execute creative design projects while adhering to the brand's persona
• Work closely with the team to brainstorm, conceptualise and craft campaigns across all social media channels
• Support the team in the execution of new and existing initiatives, including photoshoots and events
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and design is a plus
• You are meticulous and have a strong eye for detail
• Love for words and a good appreciation of aesthetics
• You strive for excellence and have a strong sense of ownership
• You are a curious and an open-minded individual who is not afraid to try new things
Type: Internship (3/6 months), with a possibility of conversion to a full-time.