Careers at Anya Active Singapore
We are looking to grow our small yet growing team.
1. Marketing & Creative Executive
We're looking for an empathetic and passionate individual to create with us and to help propel the brand's growth. The ideal candidate possesses a can-do attitude, is a self starter and enjoys working in a small team.
• Work closely with the founder and team to bring the brand's vision and mission to life
• Develop the creative strategies of the brand and ensure that they are translated consistently across all aspects of the brand, including but not limited to visual representation (photographs, art or other design elements), website, social media
• Assist in managing all photoshoots and video shoots, from ideation to creating briefs, location scouting, styling and all matters of production to elevate the brand story
• Brainstorm and conceptualise campaigns while adhering to the brand values
• Conduct research and social listening, and always be on top of industry trends
• You are highly conceptual and are able to come up with ideas
• You have an amazing visual eye: You know what makes a communication powerful (visually)
• You are empathetic and you have an understanding of the marketing process and brand creatives
• >2 years experience in brand marketing/art direction/creatives
• Familiarity (even passion) in activewear/active lifestyle is a plus
As one of the first full-time team members, you will be given company equity (on top of cash) as part of your compensation.
Applicants to submit their CV + portfolio via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Operations & E-Commerce Specialist
Type: Part-time / ad-hoc
We're looking for an empathetic and detail-oriented individual to support the team in day-to-day operations and fulfillment. The ideal candidate is someone who is meticulous, and finds joy in organising items and burying his/her head in repetitive tasks.
Possibility of conversion to full-time role.
• Managing daily fulfilment of orders, ensuring the best experience for our customers
• Involved in inventory management, including inbounding and stock counting
• Managing customers' queries and handling exchange requests
• Creating SKUs online and managing back-end system
• Assisting other team members on ad-hoc basis, as required by the team
• You are highly detail-oriented and organised
• Comfortable with physical work
• You have a sense of urgency and love to troubleshoot problems
• You have a strong sense of ownership
Applicants to submit their CV via e-mail to email@example.com.